This is the web site of The Wisconsin National Guard Association.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail or write to us. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.